Follow Me

Monday, November 1, 2010

Why You Shouldn’t Date a Married Man

Was troubling about this issue, for myself as well as my friends, this one helps when you are determined. And sisters, be teachable who comes to you and advises you about this issue, and I can assure you, you are so blessed with this sister who comes to you, because God loves you.


Why You Shouldn’t Date a Married Man


June 3, 2008 by pewi   
Published in Dating


Point of view from a woman who was in a relationship with a married man for three years and why women shouldn’t get involved with unavailable men.

I don’t think any woman in the world starts dating a married man on purpose.
Or at least that’s what I would like to believe.

It just happens.
I am going to tell you why you should break up this type of relationship if you find your self at one at this precise moment in life.
I know it’s hard. I also know it’s also exhilarating, you think he is boosting your self esteem, he treats you like a princess, you never fight (except when you want more), sex is great, this is the best relationship you’ve ever had!
Well, it’s NOT.
I was involved with a married man myself. A relationship that lasted for over 3 years. I don’t regret any of it because it was the best “University” I could have attended on “relationships”.


It started in the most harmless way. Being the owner of my favorite restaurant, which I attended at least 3 times a week, I would always chat with him whenever I saw him. The service at the restaurant has always been great, but to me was even greater, when I got sent a glass of wine, or a plate compliments of “the house”. I liked the attention, I loved the free wine and food however I would later learn that was the most expensive wine and “free” food of my life!

Women are a different kind of human being. We love the attention. We love conversation. You want to get into a woman’s heart? It’s as simple as “talking and listening” to her. We love the fact that someone wants to get to know us. We are tired of men who have just met us and want to take us to bed. We love the wine and dinning. We are creatures of attention. All we want is to be treated like a princess.


Well… married men have a “Master’s Degree” on “How to treat women like a Princess”. We naively think that this is because they come from a different planet. A different race. Something over the years has taught them how to treat a woman, and they have perfected it so well.


If you are one of the women that think that: you are VERY wrong.
The reason these men treat “other” women outside their relationships like a Princess is because they can’t offer you anything else!


Original post


comments of this post Worth the reading though.

No comments:

Sewing Octopus Etsy MIni Shop

YoU May Also LikE theSe sToRies:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...